Worked for Labor Ready, Aiea Hawaii from March 7 thru 12th.Local Office without my payments for March 8,10 and 12th without notice or explanation.

First I checked with Labor Ready's Customer to verify they submitted my hours to the office immediately after this started to happen on March 9, phoned Labor Ready Office and sent texts to Ryan / Johnaton about missing pays stubs, left voice messages about missing pay stubs, no return calls or replies from Labor Ready Office or Management Staff. Labor Ready's Customer also resubmitted my hours for all missing days, still didn't get paid. Had to contact Ryan directly on Sunday March 13, tried to blow me off till Monday claimed he didn't have access to a computer. Told him I would file a complaint with The State of Hawaii DLIR, instantly received my pay stub for March 8 & 10, and he said he didn't have access to a computer.

Filed a formal complaint with State of Hawaii DLIR for Labor Ready not paying me for March 12, March 15, contacted Labor Ready's Customer again, they resubmitted my hours March 15 and 21. Finally got my pay stub for March 12 on March 21, however Labor Ready post dated my direct deposit to March 23, even though it hit my bank on March 22.

Work today, get paid today, that's just bull ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of manager is very rude and disrespectful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of labor ready work experience. Labor Ready needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned labor ready work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Labor Ready.

Had an Experience with Labor Ready?

Comments