Labor Ready - Won't repair my furtinure that there workers ruined or return phone calls
They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door.They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these two men have been with them for 5 years and they would be able to handle the job.
I asked if they where insured and I was told by the office manger that they where until I put a claim in. They lied and she was very rude. Then I finally spoke to a Laurel Miller and was told to get a quote to get them fixed that cost me $60.00 when I did and tried to get a hold of her I was sent to a Mike Sparks and he does not return calls either. From that point on they keep giving me the run around.
I also have pictures to support my claim.I even sent a letter to the legal department but never answered me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Labor Ready Staff
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "I had a horrible experience with a staffing agency in the L.A. area, the owner's name is Amy Zimmerman, this woman is a "RACIST" and she is a stalker, she..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I see that you description of your company is men and boys haircuts. Can you explain to me how your shop in Muncie, Indiana cut around 20" of hair off..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."