Labor Ready - Won't repair my furtinure that there workers ruined or return phone calls
They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door.They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these two men have been with them for 5 years and they would be able to handle the job.
I asked if they where insured and I was told by the office manger that they where until I put a claim in. They lied and she was very rude. Then I finally spoke to a Laurel Miller and was told to get a quote to get them fixed that cost me $60.00 when I did and tried to get a hold of her I was sent to a Mike Sparks and he does not return calls either. From that point on they keep giving me the run around.
I also have pictures to support my claim.I even sent a letter to the legal department but never answered me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Labor Ready Staff
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "At first, they showed initiative but as an agency in the H street Chula Vista , San Diego Office, Express Employment has SEVERELY dissappointed me with their lack of communication..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I see that you description of your company is men and boys haircuts. Can you explain to me how your shop in Muncie, Indiana cut around 20" of hair off..."