I took the assessment test to qualify for labor ready's temporary job send-outs and during the test, the buttons got stuck which should nulify the test but, I was told by Lupe Michel to continue taking the test.Well, needless to say, I did not pass their test.

Ms.Michel proceeded to inform me that she would email the proper people to address this issue and to get back to her in a couple of days. So, here it is approximately 2 weeks later, so I called Ms.

Michel and was informed that the people she sent the email to informed her that it is what it is.I feel that it was not my fault and I should be allowed to re-test.

Had an Experience with Labor Ready?

Comments

don't have to be a mind reader. just gotta be able to read...

cohena2

We're not mind readers. Telling us the name of the company helps.

JOBS IN DUBAI - FAKE MONEY RACKET Jobs In Dubai "JOBS IN DUBAI IS A FAKE SITE NOT REGISTERED IN DUBAI, THERE TOLL FREE DUBAI NUMBER IS FAKE, INITIALY WHEN YOU SEND APPLICATION THEY REPLY 1 st Letter from jobs..." Read more Jlm Staffing Solutions - JLM Staffing does not have the jobs they are advertising on Indeed Jlm Staffing Solutions "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..." Read more Labor Ready Employment Services Review from Hartford, Connecticut Labor Ready "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..." Read more Aerotek Staffing Services Review from Bellevue, Washington Aerotek "I have been out of work since Jan. I contacted Aerotek the day i was let go from my last assignment. I was stuck with an agent that seemed upset..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more