I am wondering if anyone who had to call Labor-Ready for their W-2 form, but found only a recording, and for me, this automated recording states that my confidential information on my W-2 was sent to some address in a city I have NEVER lived in and was NOT on my application form at all.It is very hard to address any living person, the local office is indifferent, so is the corporate office.

It doesn't matter that they tell you that you can pull the information from online, you still have worry about someone else getting private information like your SS number.

Also I am being detain in the office after work sometimes for 30 minutes and sometimes longer, and I would not even go into this office at all if I did not need water and supplies for the rest of my co-workers. During the summer months it is over 100 degrees in that area that I live in and I cannot go home and take a shower or take care of personal business due to being detained. The local office often makes mistakes on payroll whereby we've have to get the contractor to fix it because Labor-Ready is unresponsive to email and phone calls on the problem.

Also this company does not seem to be an equal opportunity employer as it seems to only offer select positions to their good friends.If anyone else is having these problems please respond on this complaint board.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of labor ready employment services. Labor Ready needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned labor ready employment services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Labor Ready.

Had an Experience with Labor Ready?

Comments