Rochester, New York

The staff here is a joke.They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away.

Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They actually don't give a ***. Karrens son Michael steals from her and labor ready. We get all the left overs.

They give all the good work to their family members and give us whatever is left over tuck this company their is no law in labor ready is all thought tbem.

I'm trying to get this place shut down its hurting my buissnes and *** over a lot of people.They can go to *** racist mother ***

Review about: Labor Ready Recruitment.

I didn't like: Karren morse.

Had an Experience with Labor Ready?

Comments

I tell my young son if he doesn't do well in school and stay out of trouble, he will end up working at labor ready.

Review about Smart Professionals Work Experience from Newark, Delaware Smart Professionals "Do not work for this company or any other Roadshow they branch out to be....They dont pay!!!!!!!!..." Read more Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services Advertisement Review from Quezon City, Quezon City Global Milestone Asia Personnel And Training Services "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..." Read more AMCAT's spam e-mails Amcat "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..." Read more Review about Labor Ready Employment Services from Hartford, Connecticut Labor Ready "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more