Labor Ready - Money missing

After 2 hours on waiting to talk to a representative still had no one answered the phone .I'm poor live day to day and global card company took my money

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 30.

Labor Ready - RIDICULOUS

First off lets start by stating that the new employees that run the madison Wi office are MAD DISRESPECTFUL!!!! THEY EXPECT YOU TO WORK DAY IN AND OUT 10 TO 12 HOURS EACH DAY AND BE OK WITH NOT BEING PAID!!

THEY SWEAR UP AND DOWN THAT SINCE THEY HAVE SWITCH TO PEOPLE READY THEY HAVE 24HRS TO PAY YOU!! BUT WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THAT 24HRS PASS AND STILL NO PAY?? A MAD MAD TEMP EMPLOYEE THAT HAS TO ACT LIKE A FOOL!! YOU SEE THE THING IS IS ALOT OF PEOPLE COME FOR A JOB AT A DAILY PAYING PLACE BECAUSE THEY NEED MONEY EVERYDAY!!!

NOT EVERY 24 TO 48 TO EVEN 56 HOURS!!! WORKING 2 DAYS AND NOT GETTING PAID FOR EITHER AND THEY EXPECTING YOU TO WORK A THIRD DAY?? NAW HUNNY IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT!! NOT TO MENTION THEY HAVE TOLD MULITPLE EMPLOYEES THAT THEY HAVE NO COMMON SENSE!!

BUT COMMON SENSE IF YOU EXPECT US TO SHOW UP ON TIME AND WORK HARD THEN WE EXPECT A HARD WORKING PAY!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE AND THIS IS ONLY THE START!!

I WILL NOT TOLERATE 16 HOURS OF HARD WORK AND NO PAY!! %T

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 22.

Labor Ready - Unprofessionalism and dishonesty of recruiter

Turnaround Time

Fulton Industrial People Ready- I was removed from a job that I registered for that was available. The recruiter when called and stated certain people were requested by Kate Johnson, but this is farthest from the truth. I’ve worked this job multiple times and they have never requested certain people.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 15.

Labor Ready - Removed from jobs for branch favorites

Was taken off of posted jobs because they were already taken!! Well if they are already taken why post them??

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 27.

Labor Ready - Unfair race description

4.0

I have been to people ready several times to get a job the African American girl tells me they have all been filled no matter how early I get there I am not the wright color

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 18.

Comments

Where I live, you have to be Mexican or black to get a job with them.

to Anonymous #1580130

True

WorldlyHorseshoeCrab

Things need to change l hear alot just from people that had the same experience with this it's always African Americans that getting a job not sure why I didn't get to work it's always some excuse that I don't have a job card well tell me how do you get a job card if they don't work you thank you for your help in this matter dewey.walker.18@gmail.com

Labor Ready - The worst co. They dont pay on time

I worked 69.9 hrs. 3 was paid overtime.

The other hours were paid at regualar pay. Not time and a half. After several emails. No answer.

They dont pay overtime. Pay late. Dont answer emails. And say you cant work over time.

But the site says you can. I was paid with out a invoice stub also

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09.

Labor Ready - Not a good place to work for

Turnaround Time

So you guys have an app that says first come first serve clicked on a job accepted it only to be the client from the job because somebody else works that job and didn't hit the button before I did so therefore it's not a first come first serve it's a lie they decide who does what

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 04.

Labor Ready - Where is the pay for the work I have done?

2.7
Turnaround Time

I worked a 4 hour shift almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my pay for it. Despite several calls and an office visit in between.

My experience thus far has been that I'm paid the day after I work, unless it's the weekend, which I can understand. I have now been at the same job sight for 13 days and have always received my Monday pay on Tuesday, Tuesday on Wednesday, Wednesday on Thursday, and Thursday and Friday on Friday. I have not yet received my pay for Tuesday if this week. I always answer the texts regarding my hours worked, as soon as I get the text, and the manager in charge at my work sight is timely in turning in our hours on his end.

People have a right to expect to be paid on time. Everyone has bills to pay, and if they've worked for their money, they sgould be able to expect to receive it regularly.

I am sure that the staff who work in the office would not be happy either, if they didn't get their paycheck on time. What gives?

I didn't like: Sporadic receipt of pay.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 26.

Labor Ready - Complaint on branch

5.0

I called in to the branch to confirim my job on jobstack but was rudely talk to by a branch manager who then told me a lie say that the position fill but all i needed was to confirm it because i confirmed it on jobstack her name is Mrs flo i asked her for her last name she became really rude and belligerent over the phone

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Customer Care.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 25.

Labor Ready - Transportation

I am employed through the Reading PA. branch, where 95% of the jobs, which is unbelievably few, to say the least, are all out of the city and bus route.

What drivers they have work at the place People Ready sends you charging per person stacking people into the vehicle like cords of wood. People Ready advertises different skill qualifications positions which pay more never seem to have jobs pertaining to such skills. People Ready hires people in the Reading PA. branch for strictly grunt work.

I am employed at a factory earning $9.00 an hour while the company pays People Ready $25.00 dollars an hour. What ever happened to temp to hire!!!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 17.

Comments