Labor Ready - Unfair race description

4.0

I have been to people ready several times to get a job the African American girl tells me they have all been filled no matter how early I get there I am not the wright color

Comments

WorldlyHorseshoeCrab

Things need to change l hear alot just from people that had the same experience with this it's always African Americans that getting a job not sure why I didn't get to work it's always some excuse that I don't have a job card well tell me how do you get a job card if they don't work you thank you for your help in this matter dewey.walker.18@gmail.com

Labor Ready - The worst co. They dont pay on time

I worked 69.9 hrs. 3 was paid overtime.

The other hours were paid at regualar pay. Not time and a half. After several emails. No answer.

They dont pay overtime. Pay late. Dont answer emails. And say you cant work over time.

But the site says you can. I was paid with out a invoice stub also

Review about: Labor Ready Customer Care.

Labor Ready - Not a good place to work for

508 E War Memorial Dr, Peoria, IL 61614, USA 0 comments
Turnaround Time

So you guys have an app that says first come first serve clicked on a job accepted it only to be the client from the job because somebody else works that job and didn't hit the button before I did so therefore it's not a first come first serve it's a lie they decide who does what

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Labor Ready - Where is the pay for the work I have done?

2.7
Turnaround Time

I worked a 4 hour shift almost 2 weeks ago, and still have not received my pay for it. Despite several calls and an office visit in between.

My experience thus far has been that I'm paid the day after I work, unless it's the weekend, which I can understand. I have now been at the same job sight for 13 days and have always received my Monday pay on Tuesday, Tuesday on Wednesday, Wednesday on Thursday, and Thursday and Friday on Friday. I have not yet received my pay for Tuesday if this week. I always answer the texts regarding my hours worked, as soon as I get the text, and the manager in charge at my work sight is timely in turning in our hours on his end.

People have a right to expect to be paid on time. Everyone has bills to pay, and if they've worked for their money, they sgould be able to expect to receive it regularly.

I am sure that the staff who work in the office would not be happy either, if they didn't get their paycheck on time. What gives?

I didn't like: Sporadic receipt of pay.

5.0

I called in to the branch to confirim my job on jobstack but was rudely talk to by a branch manager who then told me a lie say that the position fill but all i needed was to confirm it because i confirmed it on jobstack her name is Mrs flo i asked her for her last name she became really rude and belligerent over the phone

Review about: Labor Ready Customer Care.

Labor Ready - Transportation

I am employed through the Reading PA. branch, where 95% of the jobs, which is unbelievably few, to say the least, are all out of the city and bus route.

What drivers they have work at the place People Ready sends you charging per person stacking people into the vehicle like cords of wood. People Ready advertises different skill qualifications positions which pay more never seem to have jobs pertaining to such skills. People Ready hires people in the Reading PA. branch for strictly grunt work.

I am employed at a factory earning $9.00 an hour while the company pays People Ready $25.00 dollars an hour. What ever happened to temp to hire!!!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

14222 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa, FL 33613, USA 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Spoke with Pete. He was very rude & disrespectful.

He hung up in my face and didnt want to help resolve the issue. This isnt the first time ive had an issue with this branch or Pete.

His customer service skills should really be evaluated or he should be put in a position not dealing with people. Ive read the google reviews and im not the only person who has had an issue with Pete.

Review about: Labor Ready Manager Pete Very Rude & Terrible Customer Service.

Labor Ready - Discriminatory

Peopleready personnel employee name Jackie constantly refuse to accept my request for job offer. When I became fed up with her attitude I ask to speak to her manager and/or supervisor.

Then she fired me because she made it impossible to deal with her inappropriate attitude about nothing. Since then I have been seeking resolution to the problems at peopleready.

Review about: Labor Ready Manager.

Labor Ready - Complaint on branch

Hello my name is Lanell Campbell I been working with people ready we quite sometime and I notice that the workers at the branch on 4310 3rd Ave Rob is the manager and Nee Nee and Fabon are very unperfessional thy make me waste carefair and they don't post jobs on the site I only get New Jersey jobs and when I call they put you on hold when all they do it laugh and talk and eat nobody be in the office. Plus it's very hard calling they don't pick up the phone and when they do they are so rude. I wish I can change to the long island City branch because they not doing ppl right at this one.

Labor Ready - They have favoritism

They have favortism and rude staff..