Review about Labor Ready Employment Services from Hartford, Connecticut
Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work.The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food to eat, so while labor ready is getting 18 dollars an hour a head, people like me have to wait 5 to 6 hours, sometimes days to get paid.
And because of this are unable to work the next day due to lack of funds for transportation or malnutrition for the fact of depending on that pay to be able to survive. I think it.is very unprofessional, and I guarantee that these reviews go unnoticed. No one cares about anything but their own pockets.
I bet that labor ready employees the ones behind the desk don't have a problem getting paid..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Labor Ready Employment Services
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "Hi, its been 60 days that full and final settlement is pending for me when I had released back the maid in 1st week of October. Koosh just takes customer for granted. Beware..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "This is a quick email I sent to DealDash today after being annoyed (for the last time) over their dishonest marketing emails. "What's up with the dishonest emails? Just got..."
- "The Structured Settlement Quotes (SSQ) website at structuredsettlement-quotes.com website is infected with malware according to a Sucuri Site check scan run on November 28, 2014. Sucuri states that malicious..."
- "Was talked into buying a Lifeproof Fre for my Iphone 6 by the good folks at Verizon. Initially, I thought it was a good idea to protect such an expensive..."