Review about Labor Ready Employment Services from Hartford, Connecticut
Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work.The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food to eat, so while labor ready is getting 18 dollars an hour a head, people like me have to wait 5 to 6 hours, sometimes days to get paid.
And because of this are unable to work the next day due to lack of funds for transportation or malnutrition for the fact of depending on that pay to be able to survive. I think it.is very unprofessional, and I guarantee that these reviews go unnoticed. No one cares about anything but their own pockets.
I bet that labor ready employees the ones behind the desk don't have a problem getting paid..
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Labor Ready Employment Services
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Labor ready Jax fl Talleyrand branch don't go they are very nasty with employees they average maybe 2 jobs a day between 60 workers looking for work they don't allow..."
- "Inside Manager Korina Loera terminated me with lies from ConAgra Foods (Harvest Manor Farms), 11B Leigh Fisher Blvd, El Paso, TX 79906.ConAgra Supervisor Rafael Hernandez inform me that I couldn’t..."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "Traveled by plane on a one way ticket from the north east to Ohio to go potentially pick up a truck that i was interested in purchasing. Upon arrival..."
- "This is a quick email I sent to DealDash today after being annoyed (for the last time) over their dishonest marketing emails. "What's up with the dishonest emails? Just got..."
- "I brought a wood table set from Aarons in East Hartford CT. Table was fine but legs on all chairs and bench broke within a matter of days. The customer..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."