Review about Labor Ready Employment Services from Hartford, Connecticut

Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work.The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food to eat, so while labor ready is getting 18 dollars an hour a head, people like me have to wait 5 to 6 hours, sometimes days to get paid.

And because of this are unable to work the next day due to lack of funds for transportation or malnutrition for the fact of depending on that pay to be able to survive. I think very unprofessional, and I guarantee that these reviews go unnoticed. No one cares about anything but their own pockets.

I bet that labor ready employees the ones behind the desk don't have a problem getting paid..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 24, 2015 #1083314

You are not the only one. I have also made numerous reports through their complaint department. The times that are posted. The 5+ times I have gone without pay, due to various excuses. The times me and mychild have gone without, especially during the holiday season, when your on a work ticket through them. I have never been so disgusted with the customer service and the unprofessional acts these people are allowed to do to an employee and the companies we work for. I will never refer anyone to them for anything, either job leads, pay oncrease to put to put more money in everyone's pocket or to get work as an employee.

1 0 Reply

Nov 30, 2015 #1071618

Yeah I'm having that problem now

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.