I reside next to a labor ready on 6th st winter haven f.l.,my complaint is that the noise level from there patrons is disgusting .People arrive there as early as 4;30 in the morning,and they have no respect with the tenants on the building next door.Several times we have complaints,and it seems it falls in deaf ears.I understand that your business provides jobs for people ,but it shouldn't have to disrupt others.Please have someone there address this issue ,i'm going to find myself calling the police,or a news agency who would do something about this. thank you very muchvery much

Had an Experience with Labor Ready?

Comments

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #700404

i bet your words are so true , showing up at 3.00am to be sent out and have a customer say bad things about you , i been doing labor ready sinse 2004 ,, labor ready will soon change there name too true blue and thats were you need to address this problem is to true blue...

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #699665

If the noise wakes you up in the early morning/middle of the night, by all means call the police.You can be thankful the clients of the Labor Ready where you live don't start lining up as early as they do where I live.

Here they start lining up between 2:30-3:00 in the morning. In the winter, here in South Dakota that can be really cold standing there until they open. What do you expect these people to do, stand there for hours, without talking or anything, and if there is a lot of people it can get noisy. From your spelling, lack of capitalization, poor punctuation, it appears maybe you should join the line looking for work.

Exactly what do you expect Labor Ready to do about the noise. The reason these people start lining up so early is because a lot of the jobs are on a first come, first served basis. There have been times when I have went past the Labor Ready here at 7:00 AM and there has been people lined up for more than a block, waiting to get in. That kind of noise wouldn't bother me, what bothers me in the apartment complex that I live in is young parents letting their little kids run up and down the halls yelling and screaming, and teenagers/young adults having noisy parties.

There is no excuse for that.You get the press involved in this, you are going to end up looking mean and uncaring.