I been working for Labor Ready since May 2011 and worked a total of 75 days some are only half days.When i did get a return ticket they would not send me to work and sent someone else.
The fat slob *** at Labor Ready suggested to me i should give her money for getting me a ticket.
Just last week i saw this guy Wilber give her five dollars and he been working four months straight.So last week i applied for a Link card and brought in my check stubs for the last four months , hopefully this will light a fire under their *** and be a JOB SERVICE.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Temp Job Service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "American Muscle Car in Crystal Lake, run by 'Thomas' is the biggest crook you will ever meet. My father had a comsignment comtract with him that started 11-10-14, my father..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "Just purchased a 25 ft Prowler Prls 2017 on Thursday Sept. 22. (We regretfully traded our second hand 2007, 23 ft Jayco Jayflight). Before our purchase we looked at several..."
- "I purchased the consulting accelerator program online in August and then had a death in my immediate family so I emailed Sam's help desk asking if they would honor their..."
- "This place was so fun! With being pampered at the front door with champagne, to rose pedals and champagne in the room, amazing food, great room service, breath taking views,..."