Labor Ready - Review in Employment Agencies category
Labor ready Jax fl Talleyrand branch don't go they are very nasty with employees they average maybe 2 jobs a day between 60 workers looking for work they don't allow u to ask about pay unless u accept the job which is totally not right they also are very unprofessional at all times things are never what they say and for the worst the establishment suppose to pay Dailey I have personally had my pay messed up every other time I work its frequently with theses people plus pay is extra low don't waste ur time especially with the treatment that's giving from this office go to Philips office they treat u much better
More Review Details
|Value for money|
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "My boyfriend worked for staffmark, they r a staffing agency ..they got him a job at sysco in philly, well he didnt get paid for the first 2 weeks, so..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I took my dogs in to get groomed. One a long hair dachshund. I asked for him to get a haircut, bathed, toenails trimmed, teeth brushed, anal glands checked...."
- "Jacksonville, FL, Arlington, Neighborhood Market, on 12/16/15, 19.51, I checked out at terminal#281068781, but the cashier did not pay attention to her job and she was laughing like a horse..."
- "Called in a claim over a month ago. I was told by Home Service Warranty that the Microwave/oven unit was no longer in stock due to manufactured in 2002...."