Labor Ready - I was wrongfully suspended for two weeks

2.0
Turnaround Time

Ive been working for this company in moxee for over a month now i was id been getting weekly tickets same time same days well monday comes i dont recieve no weekly ticket but on jobstack they anounces one same time 329 pm although they start at 330 i took it and i found it alil odd that they usally send a reminder of ur job ticket coming soon and they hadnt so i decide to check my ticket on jobstack and it didnt show it anymore i went to work as usual and i let the boss know because he always wants to make sure im there they really needed me and he tells me i requested weekly tickets for u and a couple other guys i worked with he was going to show me on his phone and he says i wasnt even schedule to work today and hes like thats weird so right after that he gets on the phone and tries requesting a weekly ticket for me again and says im gona call them again u should of been on a weekly ticket the other guys are why arent u shift was over the next day i still didnt recieve weekly ticket and my hr confirmation so i text people ready to tell them that i my job ticket wasnt showing on the app anymore so i couldnt comfirm my hrs but i asked chris the superviser of the company i worked for to comfirm my hrs they texed me back right away did u go in the morning like u were supose to go i said no it was a pm ticket the same shift ive been takimg the past month and mary from the yakima branch calls me all rude saying that it was a morning ticket i was suppose to work yesturday and i went evening i said it was not morning i never work morning my ticket said 329pm thats y i took it i cant work mornings and if it was true that they expected me to work mornimg she would be calling my phone where u at nellie i lived a distance away before from other jobsites and she wanted me to fly over she will call us so i know that that was not true and ive never let them down ever so well im on the phone a job ticket shows up this time was a different time than usual it says 345 pm she says u r not to work unless ur assignes to a job i said i just accepted a ticket it says 345 pm she says no thats morning and i look again im clearly seeing 345 pm and i say well then this app dont work cuz i honestly have 345 pm she says no no no its am r u going or not thats all i want to know i said i have my kids till my husband gets off work thats why i only work pm shift she tells me all rude ok then ur suspended for two weeks and i said but why the ticket here shows 345 i can show i wanted them to leave the ticket so i can prove to them what my ticket said then i remember screen shot and i told her let me screenshoot it ill show u she says all rude yea yea screen shoot it and hung up i tried to do the screen shot but since my power button didnt work i couldnt so it they had took the ticket off anyways i was even lookn for the kids phone take a pic just to prove to them i wasnt lying it was very terrible experience for me cuz i need the money it hurt me i cried so much i felt like it was all a set up because they knew i was a good employee i would not do that to them take a ticket and not show up they used to call me or my husband all the time cuz they needed people like us not all companys want just anybody they want people that r gona work not leave durimg break i was always reliable and they knew i was on a weekly ticket they never even gave me i didnt think they can control everything idk but i do feel they did me dirty very dirty only god knows why all i know is that the company that i was working for was very upset they feel that if they say anything their not gona send people to work for them anymore and it should be that way this company was willing to pay people ready for my hrs so i get hierd full time employee thru them i refused at the moment because i have alot of little ones my last babies were twins barely going on a yr i get alot of doctor appointments so i thought people ready worked best for me but id stick around as long as they let me and they were happy with that they were very impressed with my work i learned to form parts less than two weeks of working there i was ahead of many that work there i can stand 10 hrs and form 1000 part by the end of the night and still be able to work the next day i worked over time every week why from being a good dependable five star employee did i go to i dont have a ticket this week to work and the ticket i accepted were showing something different than theirs how is that possable i call jobstack and it showed the ticket was am jobs and that their 7looks like a three but its not no it does not look like a 3 i saw the 7am ticket i make sure to look at the time before taking it because its very important that we go to the job at the right time their expecting us at the jobsites i did make a report to corprate i just hope that they dont get mad because this time i did say something other times we didnt but this time i did something needs to be done its not the only thing they have done either i would cry in private because of the way we get treated because they know we really need the money i almost feel like getting a lawyer that will charge me once we win the case because i would of been working right now and not be suspended two weeks for no reason i want to prove to them my phone app said 345pm im sure their is a way their has to be i think a lawyer will help me resolve this problem and to help others in the same situation as me to fight for our rights as an employee for people ready im waiting for next month to talk to HR again i also have the company that i was workimg for that can talk to them to prove they had requested a weekly ticket twice for same shift pm and i never recieved it the only tickets i took were one day tickets hopefully coorprate can help me because i enjoy workimg for labor ready and im a good worker why wouldnt they want me

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Recruitment.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Labor Ready - Bid on jobs

Kenmore, NY 14217, USA
Turnaround Time

They text you if they have a job available but when I text that I want the job it was filled right away which I didn't know first come first serve. This way I can never be employed that why I found a good job.

Labor Ready - People Ready employee don't want to work

People Ready employee are willing to put in the hours but not the work, I had to send several employees back because they would disappear on me, take extra long breaks, drag there feet. If they were there for 1 hour or 2, or I even had a guy quite on me after 45 minutes, People Ready charged me for 4 hours.

Not professional at all. I do not recommend People Ready Toronto branch for employers that are in construction field at all

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Recruitment.

Labor Ready sent me on a job twice and the employers we're not there

Turnaround Time

Showed up ready to work twice now for Apollo Retailers for labor ready and no work.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Recruitment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Labor Ready - Recruitment Review

Additional Fees

I feel like the behavioral assessment forces you to lie about critical information about yourself. It also allows the wrong type of people to represent the company.

You will absolutely fail if you dont lie about how you feel about self defense, bullies, and verbal abuse on the job.

You are asked to tell the truth about your feelings towards wrong doings and then told that they dont have anything to offer you based on your assessment results. This is totally wrong.

Same here in Richmond, VA

The test is absolute BS and has no logical basis and is not backed by any science or psychology. It's a joke.

It's a tool used to make clients feel better about the workers. I know people with spotless backgrounds who have failed and were refused work and I know criminals who drink/drug/fight who lied, passed and received work.

tgbell01
to Anonymous Concord, North Carolina, United States #1284574

Thank you!!

Labor Ready - Recruitment Review from Fargo, North Dakota

Filled out there job assesment only to find out I cant work for them and they couldnt tell me what I did wrong or why. Very agrivating im hard working and very reliable. Whats up?

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Recruitment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

That ridiculous assessment is suppose to tell them if you are going to be prone to fighting on the job, doing drugs or stealing. It is absurd and there is no factual evidence that backs it as being reliable.

I'll give you an example of how ridiculous it is: I had a friend with a lengthy prison record, including assault on a female charges as well as larceny (he served 3 prison terms), who passed their assessment and was put to work.

I had another friend who had NO criminal history whatsoever, had never even been arrested and he failed their test and was refused work. Does that make any sense?

Labor Ready - Simple Review #1473688348

Woke up early to work. They had like 30 people and only 7 people got sent to work.

And they had a job near Ft Sam Houston, which was 10 miles away. They refused to tell me how much they pay was so no thanks.

Labor Ready - Simple Review #1471552494

I have worked with labor ready on off for more than ten years now and I can say they are at an all time low. I don't get the "good" assignments even though I text in asap.

I am sent out with the laziest people that I have to cover for while the staff talks to me like I am trash. It use to be a nice way to add to your income.

Labor Ready - Recruitment Review from Indianapolis, Indiana

have worked for this company for over 5 yrs. I started here because I couldn't afford to wait on a check.

I needed paid daily to buy food and gas and ect and I have not eveu been paid the right amount or on time since I started. The office is a waste of money, they do not answer the phone they don't do anything but waste out money and I can not wait to leave!

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Recruitment.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1197187

You actually stayed 5 years? I was in charge of hiring and firing with our family business and on occasion hired a laborer or two from Labor Ready and it was like playing Russian Roulette, never knowing what I would get as far as dependability, knowledge of construction and/or an Alcoholic/Druggie!!!

You my friend had every chance and opportunity in the world to better yourself and learn any trade while being at Labor Ready, sounds like you Squandered every one of them being there 5-years and probably still there, I am assuming?

The world doesn't owe you jack and you owe it to yourself to get your a_ss out of that place and learn a lucrative trade, asap!!! Take full advantage of every company that hires you plus you can always get around Labor Ready's contractual BS they threaten you with if you accept employment with one of "Their" Clients!

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1197184

Labor ready has no consideration for the employee who shows up for work each and everyday

2.3
Turnaround Time

many times you get booked for work and show up at the Pawtucket office and the staff does not show up on time to open the office and allow workers to be on time for their jobs. The employees give incorrect times to arrive at office, cancel jobs last minute you thought you were going to work.

Labor Ready shows complete ignorance towards their employees and it shows all the way to the people they send on jobs.

they dont question whether you can perform it or not, just sending a body is good, but not good for the employee who does care about their work ethic. I am shocked Labor Ready is still in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Recruitment.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.