Labor Ready - Complaint on branch

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Spoke with Pete. He was very rude & disrespectful.

He hung up in my face and didnt want to help resolve the issue. This isnt the first time ive had an issue with this branch or Pete.

His customer service skills should really be evaluated or he should be put in a position not dealing with people. Ive read the google reviews and im not the only person who has had an issue with Pete.

Labor Ready - Discriminatory

Peopleready personnel employee name Jackie constantly refuse to accept my request for job offer. When I became fed up with her attitude I ask to speak to her manager and/or supervisor.

Then she fired me because she made it impossible to deal with her inappropriate attitude about nothing. Since then I have been seeking resolution to the problems at peopleready.

Labor Ready - CORRUPT AND SCANDALOUS

BEHIND THE SCENES CORRUPTION OF RACISM, FAVORITISM DUE TO; BELIEVE IT OR NOT --- NOT BEING ***, MEANING A STRAIGHT , WHITE MALE HAS GOT NOTHING COMING WITH THESE PUNKS! TOTAL FREAK SHOW OF BIASED BASED IDIOTS, GANG THUGS, AND WANNABE SUPERHEROES WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEXES.

I AM ABSOLUTELY APPALLED AT THE FRONT MANAGEMENT WHO SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE NOT UNDER ANY SPOTLIGHT WHATSOEVER WHEN SENDING EMPLOYEES ON JOB SITES WITH OTHER WORKERS WHOSE SOLE INTENTIONS ARE TO DEMEAN AND DENIGRATE ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL'S CHARACTER AND REPUTATION. THIS IS 100 WORDS WORTH OF ANGER , HOSTILITY, RESENTMENT, AND SOON TO BE REVENGE IF A CERTAIN SOMEONE IS TO REMAIN WITH THIS DISREPUTABLE OUTFIT ANY LONGER.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Manager.

Reason of review: theft of personal property at the workplace.

I didn't like: Being stolen from numerous times, Bad customer services.

Comments

Martha in the riverside office racist Mexican she needs professional help disrespectful to whites

Labor Ready - manager rock at 1840 south general mcmullen Sanantonio,tx

on 7-16-16 manager Rock a knew manager opened the store so we could get a ticket he didn't give us a hard hat or a vest just our ticket he also didn't give us gas.He has been asking other personal questions to other males and females.He was from a labor ready in newbranfels that wen't out of business; he is a terible manager for general mc in sanantonio,tx he has a violent temper, and sexual harasment is his main problem.He thinks the hispanics in Dilly,tx don't like black people.He smoke a vapor cig in the store and gets mad because the hispanic wemen don't like him.He mad several comments about the sanantonio,tx office don't like him because he is a niggar.He does not need to be violent at a store that puts 140 a day to work. birdy and desaray was doing a good job before he came from newbraunfels,tx a store that wen't out of business.He cannot handle the work and now he is mad about the hispanics and white peole.He keeps saying call'in on me here is the 1800 number hit o.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Manager.

I didn't like: Rock, Manager is very rude and disrespectful, Unorganized, Bad customer services, Very unprofessional.

Labor Ready - Simple Review #1465907103

4.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

The manager put something in my file to stop me from going to work and supporting my family. He told me to call him when i was done at the hair shop getting a deep condition, wash, blowdry, and cornrows. Ive been calling different labor ready branches for labor to no avail.

Labor Ready - Simple Review #1453323150

The labor ready london is the worst agency to work at. They give the folding linen jobs to men and women get sent to dig holes.

No kidding.

The staff including the manager say its best fit for the job but the men get the easy jobs and the women get sent on hard ones if any.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Manager.

Labor Ready will pimp you.

I wake up at 4am to walk 4miles to get to labor ready, they are supposed to open at 5am they might get there at 6am, the manager is rude , he comes in with an attitude screaming and hollering, we are just a number to him. and when you tell him don't disrespect me he will not work you at all. the other employees are so scared of losing there job they won't say anything but will act just like him.VERY SAD

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Manager.

I didn't like: Manager is very rude and disrespectful, Staff is rude, Very unprofessional, Bad customer services.

Labor Ready - Branch Manager need to be fired

Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

I was treated with such disrespect and no regard to me a husband that's a hard worker ready promoted and answering messages to work and provide for my family .. They almost never responded when I was texted different jobs work a job and questions about those jobs like location how wages times and almost NEVER RESPONDED ..

So I complain to Branch manager Megan ... And she is the RING LEADER OF THE NEGATIVITY !! A liar a thief for shooting my pay and very disrespectful and unprofessional to workers ..

She is there to SABOTAGE AND BLOCK who wants to work. Thanks

Moundville, Alabama, United States #1262100

The branch manager at labor ready in Tuscaloosa needs to b fired when her and her husband have a argument she. Rings it to work and takes it out on the employees and then she makes up these *** rules that you have to follow or you will b fired

The fact that you are a husband has nothing to do with your complaint. It doesn't mean that you are a good worker.

IF you are such a good worker and have been promoted someplace why don't you have a real job instead of depending on a temporary staffing services. They do have certain workers that have proven qualifications for whatever jobs come up.

Some of the businesses have used Labor Ready workers previously and when they have the same opening later on they will request that same worker. Being you you are such a good worker get a real job instead of using a temporary service.

Labor Ready - Simple Review #1404410464

I am a female and I sat at labor ready from6am until 8am. All the men that came on after me and before me were sent out on jobs while I sat.

I was the only person left sitting there. The manager then sat behind the desk and never even looked my way. I felt as though I was not worthy of his time.

This was in Fort Worth. I will not go back or tell anyone I know to go there.

Labor Ready - Fired for turning down a ticket

Walthourville, Georgia

I got fired for turning down a garbage ticket and now they say that I'm a threat to the workers and the people behind the counter but I have been working there for 12 and a half year with no complaints but when the woman that works in the morning has the manager lieing for her and a couple of years ago when she firsted got there I went on a ticket with a couple of people and got off the man asked us to help him out by going on another ticket we went and got off early and when we got in the office the lady asked us why did we leave so a friend of mine tolled he had to go pick up his kid's and she said get out of my office you f... *** but flow the manager is gone to take up for her but wus not there. This is the labor ready in apopka, florida thank you

Orlando, Florida, United States #813758

Not all jobs are the same for everyone, it's good to know what you are good at and wouldn't want to waste time of taking any jobs. It doesn't stated you are a bad person or doesn't mean you are lazy.

However always act professional on any job taken no matter what situation you may have. I've seen people get fired over a coffee, pretty silly and to personal on higher level people taking. It's call *Right to work* in fla. If someone doesn't like you or what ever reason, there's no forward advanced within the company.

No matter how hard you tried, stay focus and show you are better person then what rumors are said.

Smile with great personalty~ No one is perfect. :)

Why don't you learn to spell properly. Did they teach spelling in prison?

Do you by any chance think you are complaining on the Labor Ready web site? If you do, you are mistaken.

When you work for organizations like Labor Ready, you are expected to follow the rules. No matter who you work for and where you work, there are rules to be followed. The wording in your complaint doesn't make a lot of sense. It might also help if your spelling and grammar were better.

These jobs are all day labor type jobs and if a worker turns out to be satisfactory and the job is more than one day, the employer will want that same worker until the job is done. It also doesn't look real good for you when you turn down a job.