I went to labor ready for employment.I filled out the application,the w-4, gave two forms of I.d.

or identification, I took the safety test and all that other stuff and gave it to the CSR Lily. She told me I could start working. Today, nobody that works there can find all that stuff I filled out. They lost all my papers.

Also, you're fortunate if you get one day a week to work there.

Also the CSR's and other staff are so unhelpful.The labor ready I went to is located in Tamarac, FL

Had an Experience with Labor Ready?

Comments

Don't go to Honolulu, Hawaii labor ready offices.Very uneducated worker in offices.

They also advertise this huge almost 8'x 10' sign in there window that reads ”Now Hiring” then when you walk in they will tell you ”not accepting any applications”.

Really!!Then can you take the sign down.

Infinity Jobcom - Recruiter Review Infinity Jobcom "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..." Read more Labor Ready - Won't repair my furtinure that there workers ruined or return phone calls Labor Ready "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..." Read more Davinci Staffing Work Experience Review from Dallas, Texas Davinci Staffing "Not true you can fill them out have them rejected resubmit before cut off time and not get paid. You can get DNR if DaVinci and the facility staff coordinator..." Read more Rochester ny labor ready. Labor Ready "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more