Labor Ready - Complaint on branch

Turnaround Time

Spoke with Pete. He was very rude & disrespectful.

He hung up in my face and didnt want to help resolve the issue. This isnt the first time ive had an issue with this branch or Pete.

His customer service skills should really be evaluated or he should be put in a position not dealing with people. Ive read the google reviews and im not the only person who has had an issue with Pete.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Manager.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 16.

Labor Ready - Discriminatory

Peopleready personnel employee name Jackie constantly refuse to accept my request for job offer. When I became fed up with her attitude I ask to speak to her manager and/or supervisor.

Then she fired me because she made it impossible to deal with her inappropriate attitude about nothing. Since then I have been seeking resolution to the problems at peopleready.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 27.

Labor Ready - Complaint on branch

Hello my name is Lanell Campbell I been working with people ready we quite sometime and I notice that the workers at the branch on 4310 3rd Ave Rob is the manager and Nee Nee and Fabon are very unperfessional thy make me waste carefair and they don't post jobs on the site I only get New Jersey jobs and when I call they put you on hold when all they do it laugh and talk and eat nobody be in the office. Plus it's very hard calling they don't pick up the phone and when they do they are so rude. I wish I can change to the long island City branch because they not doing ppl right at this one.

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 25.

Labor Ready - They have favoritism

They have favortism and rude staff..

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 18.

Labor Ready - Very hurt

Yes, I worked for people ready and I was sent to many assignments. I wasn't perfect, but I did give it my best shot.

they stopped me from receiving assignments after I got sick, I called in the first day but was too sick to call in the next 2 days, but I thought it was ok until they stop sending me assignments and stopped responding to my calls and began to treat me very poorly, I am disgusted, I put my heart and soul into this, and this is how you treat me....well i am a strong black woman...maybe once Again thats the problem. Thanks for reading

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 16.

Comments

Lady you’re playing the race card ! That’s when people are going to stop taking you seriously .

to Noneyahh #1552872

Too sick to call in?? Give me a break.

to Noneyahh #1580132

Right

No call no show no job. Exactly how is that racist??

And really five reply’s to your own post? Desperate for acceptance much. You make your race the issue by bringing it up! And PLEASE don’t try and call others a racist.

I’m a red man.

Atleast your people got slavery, they tried to exterminate mine. So perspective ok.

Stop playing the race card. That is sickening and tiresome.

You missed work and didn't bother to check in for several days ; nobody is "too sick" for a 15 second call unless they are in the ICU or a coma. I see a lot of black women in positions that were previously occupied by anyone except black women since the dawn of history.

That is undeniable.Perhaps you should obtain more education in order to perform some necessary skill in a field where employment is predicated upon specific knowledge. But for pity's sake, stop playing the tired old racial scenario ; that is beneath your dignity and insulting to me.

No, you're an irresponsible black woman. By not calling in, you abandoned the job. And don't even try to play the race card, when Labor Ready is mostly staffed with and by blacks!

to Anonymous #1501444

Absolutely correct. She is a crybaby.

Black, white, green, blue ; everyone has to follow the same rules. Fail to perform = lose job.

to Anonymous #1501451

Thanks for your replyYou proved my point Racist

to Anonymous #1501456

I have waited a long time to address a *** just like you so let's bring it I am a queen and you are a peasant and I can clearly tell from the way you speak and what comes out of your mouth what color are you

to Anonymous #1501459

Don't be a dummy, people ready is stuffed by mainly black people because they pay them in pennies, and some of us don't have the opportunities as other races, so we have no choice but to take the pennies you dummyLet's Go

to Anonymous #1501463

I was born for times like these, where are you come for me, I am here and I am ready AmenWe all originated from AfricaWe all didBut I I'm QueenAnd you are a Racist peasantYou Will work form me one dayGod Bless you

View more comments

Labor Ready - Annoyed

Can’t ever get through to you y’all. Was supposed to be there by 8am by can’t and there isn’t a way to even contact yall

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 11.

Labor Ready - Favouritism

Turnaround Time

Jobs that have the option button to accept that certain job on the jobstack app has been nothing more than false advertisement. Jobs that get posted there arnt jobs we can have unless your on peoplereadys vip list.

Product or Service Mentioned: Labor Ready Job Search.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 02.

Labor Ready - Horrible!!!!!! Do not ever work for this company!!

716 N New Ballas Rd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141, USA
Turnaround Time

Had a family emergency and had to reschedule the INITIAL interview. I had never accepted nor went over anything with anyone at this point.

The recruiter said it was alright and she would call me back. She never did. And then she put that i was a "no call, no show" and can not work there now. I worked at that place off and on for 10 years for extra money before they turned into this type of *** Their minimun wage and hard labor isnt worth your self esteem.

Do Not Work Here!!! This new "PeopleReady " crap is awful. Bring back Labor Ready. They didnt lie as much, at least.

Im going to keep telling everyone i know and offering them alternative temp agencies that treat their people with a little more respect. Neemara something is the lady in hr name....Stay away.She lies.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 22.

Labor Ready - Helping customers

I need a job clerical working with customers or sales

Customer made 1 call to the company using contacts on our site.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 02.

Labor Ready - I feel like I'm being treated differently.

I went to work at Wincup today and worked for 5 hours. I had trouble with getting the ticket signed by the driver and I told Rick about it and very rudely he told me that he would take care of it. All I did was ask him respectfully if I worked for free today and he got rude with me and hung up on me.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 29.