Labor Ready dont care about people.You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you on another ticket so the slave merry go round keeps spinning.
If your a decent person and you keep going back to the same company then that company might hire you destroying True Blues prospects of using you for some hellhole job somewhere; of which there are plenty. if your a decent person dont expect certain managers to acknowledge it. With them its just cold, apathetic,bottom dollar slave driving, and now these days they not only pay minimum wage and in states like NY of which i speak have fought the raising of the minimum wage of a paltry 7.25, they even had the nerve to change theyre pay system and make people wait until the end of the week thereby eliminating any fringe benefits at all. If you are a decent person understand that very often you will end up around ex-convicts thatre still prison mad or someone fresh off the bannana boat and all his compadres.
Very often youll still be working while theyre pie holes are flapping.if you feel sometimes your in *** with all this and True Blue's greed, maybe you are.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Labor Agency
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...."
- "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..."
- "About me. My name is Craig Sears; I am a survivor of traumatic brain injury TBI due to my injury I have memory problems, speech problems, balance issues and many..."
- "Purchased this Flagstaff Microlite 18FBRS trailer new in the spring of 2013 and right from the start I discovered quality control issues. First, roof openings, front seal and..."
- "Worst customer service I have ever received from such a large company. I would recommend people steer clear of Subaru as they have many problems with their vehicles such as..."
- "I purchase an inflatable swimming pool with freebies and they deliver it too fast. The problem is the after sale service. I purchased it as COD payment for me to..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."