Labor Ready - Shut doors early-no work

thsan francisco office routiny opens at 530am then thhey kick us all out at 900am and leave office closed until anywhere between 12 and 400pm therefore we are being cheated out of pssible jobs.the woman in charge is very rude to enplyoyees and customers alike.very nasty attitude.very few people being sent on jobs.many workers have voiced their displeasue but will not gome forward due to possible repercussions.they will be passed over for work.i will join manpower and willrecmmend labor ready to no one this is bad business practices.please look into this matter as soon as possible before you lose this branch.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 08, 2009.

Comments

I hear you, about the rude office staff. Understandably, the office clerks have a lot to deal with, but that's still no excuse to be obnoxious!

The office I've dealt with here in Tucson AZ, has been nothing but negative in every experience. (In person and over the phone). If I didn't need the work, it wouldn't be an issue. Missed a call, because I was busy right then.

Called no longer than 5 minutes later, and the clerk bitched at me for not "answering right away". Excuse me for going to the bathroom. She just found any reason, no matter how miniscule, to say something degrading to me. I hate to see how she treats anyone else.

If you're looking for a job in Tucson, avoid the Labor Ready on 1st Street.... Unless you can enjoy the company of LuAnn, the angry clerk.

#201774

Apparently you do not read with an understanding or you just answered honestly. The fact of the matter is the survey weeds out the crazies and yep the people that cannot read too.

That is why you are asked if you need an accommodation. It sucks that Labor Ready gets the blame when honestly Labor Ready staff are dealing with the hand dealt.

Oh yeah ? You think that's bad. Labor ready sent me on a job as a RODEO CLOWN !

Labor ready... or MABY is a load of bull..

it doesnt matter weather you are the first one to show up.. even at 4:45 to show up at the office .its not based on a first come first served bases it is based of BEST MATCH DISPATCHED which means most of the the jobs can be done with any warm body.. but most of the dispatchers choose their favorite temps... that kiss there a$$ and buy them coffee.

etc..why cant they be more like other staffing agencies and use a call up system to tell them that you are available for work instead of showing up to the office before 5 and being the first on the list and being passed on.

what we are all here for the crappy coffee being here from 5 to 9 am and not get paid... we should work 9am to 5pm and get paid our 8 hours TULARE COUNTY BRANCH

Often offices may close around 9 am if no work is available. The purpose of this is to save company time because office staff are hourly.

I can almost guarantee you that no additional work came in that day. The company is simply trying to stay afloat. Wasting precious hours just for you to sit there will not turn profit. Labor Ready is a private company, not a non-profit.

They are not there to give handouts.

That's what shelters/soup kitchens are for. :?

tHEY CALLED ME TO FILL UP SOME APPLICATION AND OF COURSE I WENT SINCE I NEED A JOB. tHE GUY GAVE ME A FOLDER WITH 78 QUESTIONS THAT WERE RELATED TO IF I EVER DO DRUG , IF I EVER STEAL FROM OTHERS, IF I EVER RECEIVED SOME HELP FROM THE GOVERMENT AND IF EVER OR WOULD LIKE TO HIT SOME ONE IN THE WORK PLACE WITH MY FIST?

WELL I ANSWERED ALL NO, SINCE I HAVE NEVER DONE ALL THEY WERE ASKING AND GUEST WHAT: I DID NOT QUALIFIED FOR ANY JOB WITH LABOR READY.

wHAT KIND OF PEOPLE THEY HIRE??????????????? LOC: SANTA ANA CA.

View more comments

Labor Ready Sucks DO NOT USE THEM!

Berthoud, Colorado

I'm the owner of a small house cleaning service I requested a worker the gal I got insisted she wanted to drive so I said ok. I sent her and a long term (9yrs) employee to the first job this girl was driving erratically, blasting the music, acted as if she was on drugs, she told wild stories and after only one house on the route my long term employee decided to end the day.

On the drive home this girl swerved off the road and came within inches of a bad accident I complained they credited my account and assured me it was an isolated incident the next day I got a different worker they insisted she was fully trained and had good references with other owners that have used her. She seemed normal enough and the day went fine. I signed off on her work order then I got a call from a client a few days later that someone from my crew had flushed paper towels down the toilet clogged the drain and ended up causing a flood. The carpet had to be torn out dried pad replaced pipes snake total damages of $600.00 then at another clients house a dresser was scratched.

Labor ready has denied the claim based upon the fact that I turned in the work form required for the employee to be paid. It was a few days later that the plumber reveled it was paper towels in the toilet so at the time I signed the hours form this was unknown. I called corporate every day for 2 weeks left messages and never received a call back until finally I called and got someone I was told it was denied because the worker was to be supervised at all times and I signed the hours form. The worker was supervised however it was too late to retrieve the the paper towel after she flushed.

Had I known I'd have to stand right with that person and hold her hand all day I'd a skipped paying $15 an hour for someone with insurance to work and I'd have done it my self.

I could have picked up a *** off the street had I known the insurance they claim to have is unattainable based upon the fact that the back of the HOURS form in light print is knoll and void due to a statement saying labor ready takes no responsibility for workers actions again why would any one pay 15 an hour if they thought they were no protected!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 03, 2008.

North Brunswick, New Jersey, United States #698498

I have started a facebook site "Labor Ready Discrimination Class Action Suit". Join as a friend and maybe we can work together with a lawyer to get some justice.

my friend worked at Lakewood and he said the same thing as you guys . Time to get justice.

Toms River, New Jersey, United States #673582

I agree with John's comments concerning the Labor Ready in Lakewood, NJ. Their is no control or fairness since Jerry left last summer.He was fair and really cared about the temp workers.

The current staff are out of control. They socialize with some of the workers after work.Some people have been at the CSR's homes.

I don't know what goes on there. This situation leads to unfair assignment of jobs.I know this must be against company policy.I am afraid to say anything because then I am sure I will never be sent out on a job.I would call their corp office but I am sure that they will find out and I will never go to work.

to Kevin Lakewood Township, New Jersey, United States #674179

It is about time the someone like John and Kevin commented on the Lakewood, NJ branch. I agree that the Branch has gone downhill since the Manager left.

I do not know for a fact that the CSR's are spending time with Temps after work, but I do know that their is very little control. The CSR'S are on a power trip. They are rude and treat the workers like ***. They talk to us like we are worthless.

They are always yelling profanities in the morning during dispatch. We are scared to speak up because they have told us that they hold all the power and we will not go out to work. They tell us to sign in, sit down, and shut up. It is really a sad situation.

I feel discriminated against every time I go there. I only go because I need money. When the Manager was there we felt like part of a team.

He was fair and gave everyone a chance to prove themselves. Something needs to be done.

to Kevin Lakewood Township, New Jersey, United States #681127

Finally someone is talking about the conditions at Labor Reday in Lakewood, NJ.I agree the branch has gone downhill sisce the manager left last summer. The CSR's are out of control.

You should not be playing favorites because you have a relationship outside of the branch after hours.

Jim has been to the workers homes and spends time with them after work hours. These are the people going out to work because they did work at his home for free after hurricane Sandy.

Pine Beach, New Jersey, United States #673163

At Labor Ready Branch 1808 in Lakewood, NJ nothing has been the same since Jerry the Manager left last summer. The staff their is out of control.

They have no regard for the temp employees based on their ability to work. They just continue to pick their favorite people to go to work. They socialize and party with some of these temps after work. The temps buy them drinks after work in order to continue this relationship.

The one CRS is even dating one of the temps. I believe this is against company policy and perhaps against the law.

Something needs to be done. This was once a great branch to work at, but without the control and fairness that the former Manager Jerry had it has become a terrible work environment.

to John Seaside Heights, New Jersey, United States #676231

I am up and getting ready to make my way to the Labor Ready in Lakewwod, NJ and I went on and just saw John,s post.I normally would not post comments here but Finally someone has spoke up. Things certainly have changed at the branch.

The former Manager was great and for that matter any Manager at this location to stop the lack of proper control is needed.Ths CSR's party with the temps after work. I know. I have been there.The workers that are their friends get the jobs.

I don't know about the dating situation.I heard the talk but never saw it.Workers talked about calling Labor Ready's hotline to report the profanity and abuse but I know I would never do it. I would surely never go to work then.

to Mike Parparttis Seaside Heights, New Jersey, United States #678080

I think the old Lakewood, NJ Mgr.left on disability. I know CSR Jim was using temps at his house working for free after huricane Sandy with the promise to send them to work. Really sad what this branch has become.

to Joe P Lakewood Township, New Jersey, United States #682068

Joe,

I did clean up work at branch 1808 CSR Jim Allgood's house on the bay for free after the hurricane along with 6 other temps. He has this huge 3 story glass home on the water in Brick, NJ.

He said he made all his money years ago when he was a financial planner. Lost the job when the economy tanked, but the house was paid for. At first we was sending me out to work all the time. Now he is not, so I told him I was going to call the Corp.

Hotline and report him. He said go ahead, I could not prove a thing and then I will never work again. He acts like he rules the world.

Big house-Bigger attitude. He really scares me.

to Joe P Toms River, New Jersey, United States #682729

I was at Jim Allgood's house also doing free cleanup after the storm with a promise to go to work at the Lakewood,NJ branch as much as possible. That did not last long.Jim does not send me, says it is because they are slow, but others are going to work.

I got duped. I am afraid to report him then I will never go to work.

Their is a lot of underhanded things going on at this branch.

I am only here because I am cannot find a job and broke.

It is a shame. The branch was never like this before.

to Joe P Jackson, New Jersey, United States #682730

Last summer Jim at the Lakewood,NJ branch got a giant copy machine from the healthcare business next door. He stored it in the backroom of the branch for a few months and then sold it.

I know because I helped load it on the truck of the person he sold it to.

He got $700 for it. That shows how dishonest he really is.

to John Lakewood Township, New Jersey, United States #682745

Standing outside the branch in Lakewood, NJ waiting for them to open at 5:30am.. Saw the recent postings.

Man, people are pissed at the treatment and nonsense going on here. It is about time. Spread the work, keep it up.

The truth will come out. Time for a change.

to Henry Lakewood Township, New Jersey, United States #682753

Sitting in the branch in Lakewood, NJ. LooKS LIKE IT'S SLOW.

NO Work TODAY. I will stay see what happens. I agree with the recent posts. This place in out of control since the old mgr.

left last summer. CSR's are on a power trip,not fair, nasty and rude.Only the favorite workers go out.

I hired some workers to help with some landscaping. They showed up drunk.

I asked if they were drunk, they admitted to drinking but said they can still work. I let them work and they ended up stealing over $23,000 in jewelry. My wife and I were assaulted, they have never been found.

No assistance from LR.

Lawsuit is underway. They do not drug test or do a background checks.

some clients fail to pay up or fax paperwork so you can even get paid for doing a job. Most of the clients are nice to deal with, others are not. Too bad

one morning I woke up at the crack of dawn desperate for some money to get by for a few days and Im like oh yeah I can go to Labor Ready and get some money at the end of the day I was with Labor ready 3 years before the guy Sean at the office in Portsmouth NH was cool as *** fun guy to talk to and always brought in goodies and always had a pot of coffee brewing so I drove down there usually at 6AM there are about 10 guys outside smoking as I got closer to the place I noticed nobody was there pulled in the parking lot and there was a for lease sign in front window where Labor ready was well I guess they closed that office so I had to go up to Dover NH office where it was staffed by tightwad biatches they offered me a Job at WM picking up rocks at a landfill she said its very simple and not hard labor we just need someone there for the day all she said was its gonna be hot so drink lots of water so I was like ok cool I went there I had to work on a large dirt mountain climb it and pick up rocks and throw them in a ditch for freaking 7.50 and hour I stayed for 2 hours sweating my butt off body cramping in pain so I left went back to the LR office and told them my situation and Im also on SSDI and can only do certian stuff after telling them that from the gecko the lady at the desk took my ticket and printed me a check and took the equipment they loaned me didnt say a word to me but when she gave me my check I was ready to walk out and she said in a nasty attitude next time you walk off call me and next time you walk off you wont work here anymore I said dont call me offering me work Im done I aint coming back screw them I rather be broke than do hard labor for peanuts

I have used Labor Ready in Olathe KS. The majority of Labor Ready's clients that I have worked for are hateful and mean-spirited slave drivers who curse constantly and treat the workers like trash.

I have worked for about three that are good people and who treat you good.

The rest of Labor Ready's customers are ***.

It is a bad situation when you are broke and have to go to Labor Ready to get work.

I have worked for about three that are good people and who treat you good.

The rest of Labor Ready's customers are ***.

I am too a former temp of this agency. One thing that you people are getting wrong is this, you at one point were broke and looking for work.

You signed up at a local temp agency who offers daily pay. You are not forced to take the jobs, you are offered. YOU took the position, and you knew the pay. So why are you complaining about a company that paid you every day when you were laid off, fired, or rock bottem.

I was screened almost every six months by Labor Ready. And I know others who were drug screened just as much.

My final word to you who bash Labor Ready is, they were there to give you a job when you were broke. They never FORCED you to take a job and they do take care of you, you just didn't appreciate it.

eddieossorio

Labor ready is a rip off. Who the *** does demolition work for 8 dollars an hour.

They are getting 18.00 an hour and they pay us to slave.

They are the biggest rip off of poor people of all time. no wonder they only get junkies taking the jobs they rip you off

Oh yeah ? You think that's bad. Labor ready sent me on a job as a RODEO CLOWN !

Do any of you know how to compose a sentence? I would love to get a letter from the small business owner above and count all the mistakes. By the way, I am a Labor Ready temp and I am capable of forming complete thoughts and sentences.

:?

I m too a former temp, dont know why Labor Ready has gotten a bad rap. I feel that the manager hasnt screened the appicant thoughly and just send off to work somewhere. please be nice

i was a former temp at laborready. they preach on no tolarince on drugs and alcahol, but when they send people they only send people wacked out on grugs and alcahol. i think thats mesed up.

Labor Ready

Also file with Rip Off Report .com ,

Ripoffreport.com if you have any issues !!!!!

If you want to see the real life reaction to a honest contractor looking for workers @ laboready in my town get on you tube and watch Machado revolt-5

video

Labor Ready acquires Chicago staffing firm - ,

Puget Sound , Business Relations ,

Labor Ready GP Company Inc. , Washington (WA) ,

Company Profile , Reveiw , Reveiws , Poor

Practices , Catching Up with Labor Ready , Labor Ready's Ethics , Questioned By Many StreetInsider.com ,

Labor Ready (LRW) Changes Name To TrueBlue and ...

Uptown raises $20000 for Labor Ready litigation , News articles ...

FC Stock News: Labor Ready Beats Estimates Lawyer True Blue ,

Investor Relations - News Release

TrueBlue Reports First Quarter 2008 Results

TrueBlue Signs Agreement to Acquire Personnel Management, Inc.

Labor Ready Acquires PlaneTechs Labor Ready Announces Third Quarter Results Labor Ready

Announces Second Quarter Results Labor Ready

Announces Stock Repurchase Labor Ready Stock

Derrek Gafford Appointed Labor Ready Chief

Labor ready Contact Information

Financial Officer Labor Ready Completes Acquisition of CLP Resources, Inc.

Labor ready Screws Workers Gas profits

Labor Ready Announces New Board Member Keith

Laborready.com Goes Nationwide

Labor ready True Blue

Hiring temps enhances bottom line: temporary agencies provide ...

TLC (Transportation Logistics Company, LLC CLP provides journeyman carpenters

Exchange: New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) Investor Relations Contact:

Derrek Gafford CFO MacRAE's Blue ...

Labor Express enforcement of laws governing charges imposed Attorneys for Labor Ready cash machine community class action suits Sarbannes-Oxley and RICO judge jury pissed off

MP3 Rude Washington Wins Bid Ebay

you tube Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4505qkpnLA Machado revolt-6 Mexicans Vrs Labor ready

Youtube You tube Cash Daily Money Blood Money Female Women

Wikipedia Labor ready Slaveready Slaver ready

Welcome to the TrueBlue Career Center Investor Relations News True blue Lawsuit New Tacoma, WA Company Profile, Research,

News Labor Ready acquires Chicago staffing firm - Puget Sound Business Labor Ready GP Company Inc. Washington (WA) | Company Profile Poor Practices Catching Up with Labor Ready Labor Ready's Ethics Questioned By Many StreetInsider.com - Labor Ready (LRW) Changes Name To TrueBlue and ...

Uptown raises $20000 for Labor Ready litigation | News articles ... Jeremy LR Case south austin Round rock Paula Marie Mary San Antonio Houston Dallas Labor ready

Company Information | Indeed.com Staffing and Outsourcing - Business Services ... FC Stock News: Labor Ready Beats Estimates Lawyer True Blue - Investor Relations - News Release http://investor.laborready.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=63566&p=irol-news

TrueBlue Reports First Quarter 2008 Results TrueBlue Signs Agreement to Acquire Personnel Management, Inc. Labor Ready Acquires PlaneTechs Labor Ready Announces Third Quarter Results

Labor Ready Announces Second Quarter Results

Labor Ready Announces Stock Repurchase Labor

Ready Stock Derrek Gafford Appointed Labor Ready Chief Financial Officer Labor Ready Completes Acquisition of CLP Resources, Inc. Labor ready Screws Workers for Gas charges Labor Ready Announces New Board Member Keith Grinstein EEOC Labor Ready Matt Rodgers Named Labor Ready Chief Operating Officer Laborready.com Goes Nationwide Labor Ready Goes .COM Rip-off Report: Labor Ready, Inc. Violations of Title VII ... Office of the Attorney General police Labor ready Labor ready True Blue Labor ready Lines of Business To Spartan Staffing's website Supreme Court No. 2002-698-M.P. (PB 02-2666) Labor Ready Northeast ... Hiring temps enhances bottom line: temporary agencies provide ... TLC (Transportation Logistics Company, LLC CLP provides journeyman carpenters

Exchange:

New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) Investor Relations Contact:

Derrek Gafford CFO MacRAE's Blue ...

Center for Economic Integrity hiring halls and check-cashing businesses Primavera Works program Labor Express enforcement of laws governing charges imposed Attorneys for Labor Ready cash machine community class action suits Sarbannes-Oxley and RICO judge jury http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/271/RipOff0271219.htm Sadler v. Labor Ready Success stories Fired Construction CSI workers Hiring Hire Austin

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 03, 2008.

Comments

PlaneTechs (a True Blue Company) is a very corrupt company run by very crooked recruiters, management and coordinators. Stay away from PlaneTechs if you have any self-respect.

*** u all:(

DEAR LABOR READY STAFF AT 1400 BRANCH WE NEED MORE JOBS IN THE CENTRAL AREA CAUSE THE BOSSES ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SMELL AND FIGHTS BREAK OUT . CAUSE THE LABORER ARE FROM THE MISSION AND OPPORTUNITY CENTER AND IT IS NEAR THE CENTRAL AND THEY LEAVE THE SMELL IN THE COMPANY VAN SINCERLY GOD STRENGTHENS ACEVEDO JOBS NEAR THE CENTRAL AREA WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM I NEED WORK NEAR CENTRAL TOO . MY EMAIL IS EZEKIELACEVEDO@ROCKETMAIL.COM # 504-3204

Oh yeah ? You think that's bad. Labor ready sent me on a job as a RODEO CLOWN !

Like the person Work Today said. Some of these people aren't exactly high caliper people.

I have had to work for them because of the other places had more people than jobs. Some people were homeless people making just enough money for their booze. Others were hard working people who just couldn't find a decent job. The jobs they placed you were usually places that somehow OSHA overlooked and the wages were minimum pay.

The Sad thing is that sometimes you were placed to work very far distances for very little money.

They were good for placing a body in a position for a day or two. I feel for some of these people.

The Dispatchers at the branch located in Arlington, TX, refused to give me an application. I suggest that the branch be closed because I came in as a customer but was treated with poor customer service.

You have to remember, a company that attracts people that need a paycheck today is not exaclty attracting the highest caliber of employees, and they do not need the highest level of professionalism within the business community.

Think of the reasons that an unemployed person needs a check.... right NOW... Now picture your local Labor Ready. Likely not the best part of town, near a bus stop, and is that a liquor store within 500 yards?

They are an inexpensive alternate to higher priced staffing agencies, but think of what you are getting for saving a dollar. Call a respected employment agency like Adecco, Manpower, Staffmark or another respected agency to ensure that your laborers are prescreened and often have more stability in their lives. They also often have a stable supplemental staff on hand to whom they offer benefits such as paid holidays, vacation and medical insurance, which attracts a higher quality employee and helps retain the best talent.

It's not worth the savings. There is a reason they are cheaper.

Type in labor ready abouve in the search to see everyones complaints...

View more comments

Labor Ready - These people stop giving me work to live off my time was wasted for weeks

Hello I am a former labor ready worker from long Island city oueens and my job got slow so. I stop coming for a few month,s than came back an it was so hard for me to get a ticket we need to look into this because I am not new.I understand want the office worker,s are doing an the people they are dealing with are on there back for money but that should not stop the old workers from doing what they have to do to keep a part time job. So if you can talk to managment for me that would be great my telephone number is 212-862-4395

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 01, 2008.

Comments

listen everybody! I'm not an addict, a felon, a ***, or a low life.

I've been with labor ready for seven months. I get work everyday. I'm well respected, well liked, and doing well. if you have a clean record, you have a car, and your a go to guy you will get more then those who don't.

if you don't work all the time you either do a low quality job, your a newbie, or you don't come often. turn that around, and your labor ready situation will change. jobs are choosy of you but guess what you gain connections later that can help you if they like you. and your resume is bigger.

good luck! Chris McLaughlin.

Your all bums and.a**holes. If u werent you'd have a real job

Your not capable of getting a real job either because your a drug addict,a drunk,a dirty ***,a felon,or you have a bad attitude.

All things are your own fault.

Quit your *** you pieces of garbage low lifes. If u don't like the jobs or the pay then DON'T WORK FOR US!!!WE THINK YOUR *** ANYWAYS.

to i work in the lr office #762933

Whoa. Who are you??

Oh yeah ? You think that's bad. Labor ready sent me on a job as a RODEO CLOWN !

i've been working labor ready for 3yrs now,,the office i work at had some changes,,branch managment changed locations because another offie was closer to her home,so the new branch manager hasnt given me any work for the last 4 months, i asked about ths and was told i had to show up for work every day,,this in not policy,one guy showed up only 2 days out of the week and gets work,but I have to show up every day?

on top of that i was lied to about a job i've done for the last 2 yrs.

i'm currently looking for a lawyer to file a discrimanation law suit against her.

labor ready does not guarantee they will find anyone work. it's on the first page of your application.

if you want guaranteed work, find a full time job, instead of being lazy. it is extremely difficult to dispatch jobs when you may have 5 to 10 open spots and 30 to 40 people staring back at you. if you were gone for a few months, unfortunately, you will not be considered top priority. it is not fair to the many workers who may have been sitting there those two months without work.

you don't get to cut in line. grow up and get a real job.

This no mercy on the poor is common at labor ready.

Look, all you have to do is kiss up to the big boss.

Beg for her mercy for your child (so called)and agree to act and laugh along, like them with no morals, the inner crew. There trying to brake your morals, if they beleave your easly done in there eyes, when you have no more cash for food for your baby and come begging in tears! They might have mercy but only if you do what ever they say! Even after work!

Try it it workes everytime... :eek

Labor Ready Austin Texas Kristi Morris Snapped

I worked at labor ready in north Austin. There was a blond girl named Kristi Morris who worked at the front desk.

When I first started working their, I noticed she looked exactly like Britney Spears when she was young. She was very moody and her boyfriend had dumped her. She would always like to make up scary stories about her workers and spread them around. Many of her male workers who had a crush on her, stood up for her honor even though everyone could tell the stories where lies.

It made her feel special. She dressed up and looked stunningly pretty. They would make comments about her body and she wouldn’t say anything so it sexualized the atmosphere. Often she had admires who flirted with her and she flirted back in front of everybody when her boss was away.

Some say she liked this black guy, others say she liked a Mexican who knows she was always flirting with them both even after she had a new boyfriend. She loved to turn the place into a real life soap bopper for attention..:( She eventually had her in crowd that would hang out with them after hours. The rumors got so bad that workers would gather into a group walk up to the counter and lie to her and get her real afraid about other workers. She would spread the lies around.

The whole place was always watching Kristi’s drama unfold, the “guys would help her with her conclusions”, they would get her really worked up and scared, she would believe anything. The strange stories got so bad at one time she went into a full out panic attack. It was really sad to watch and hear what sick things they would say to her about others. I just kept quiet.

When she had her attack I wanted to tell her all she had to do is be just by allowing the stories to be tested before hearing the lies. I was to afraid. She was to emotionally unstable and took pride in being dishonest. Kristi eventually got anther crazy eyed boyfriend who had “lost” tattooed on him.

Half his body was tattooed. I heard he was in prison. He looked like one of those gangsters. He was very large and he always gave everyone the crazy eye both behind the counter and outside as they walked into the office.

She changed for the worst. Kristi often flirted with her innocent workers and they would believe she liked them more then her new boyfriend. So that Kristi would look very appealing to her new boyfriend. The office manager would allow that man and his friend who was even larger to intimidate anyone.

I watched one clean-cut guy get beat up really bad outside Labor Ready before work one day for liking Kristi by anther worker who was jealous, I think he thought he was going to get her. He had hit him so hard, his head made a popping sound and he hit the ground. He barely got up walked away stumbling and shaking, he couldn’t even walk. The guy drew blood as everyone (mostly drug addicts) cheered on.

It looked like that guy needed medical attention really bad. I never saw him again.

I was glad to get a job somewhere else and never come back.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 10, 2008.

Comments

Been workin for labor ready for a min now brought three cars stack mad paper work when i want ride around chilln while i work u got know how to make things work for u make something out of nothing jobs and pay are not great true buy a bus card when u get paid youll be 1 up :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :upset :eek :zzz :sigh :? :( :x

Cool story bro

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407213

Nothing but rumers in the place!!!!!!!!!

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407212

She should of fled that office when she was panicking... Mabye it was a sign before the mess

:eek

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407199

Lies in garbag out who knows whos telling her a lie dosn't mean she's the one lieng

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407196

If you have a police record go to labor ready!!!!!!!!!

:upset

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407194

See what happens when you hang around crazies at LR to much!

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407191

:cry

Please give me a break!

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407190

:grin

Home of the deadmen walking!!!

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407189

ZZ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

ZZ

Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico, United States #407172

Nice girl bad workers.............

#198975

And by the way what she did is normal. I think most never flirt at the beginning.

But if you're still not used to him, maybe trying to figure him out to see if you're definitely in love with him you might. you have different types of girls. Some I know get fed up and flirt (either because they feel bored or just because they're disrespectful), some flirt because they're slightly insecure or maybe their boyfriend isn't appreciative enough, and others flirt because ... well, they're flirty by nature.

But those you can recognise quickly.

Of course, there's also girls that are oblivious to anything else forever ... especially if the relationship is happy.

#198973

The cops are being called to arrest workers all the time. Thats because most are bad cons.

Pretty sad when a innocent worker gets attacked. Or i couldnt imagine the words they say to the office workers and the spirit thats transfered from them and gets into their heads. Exspecially if any of them have raped or murdered.

It would freak any girl out. Just a thought.

Oh yeah ? You think that's bad. Labor ready sent me on a job as a RODEO CLOWN !

Hi kristi, Lifes to short to listen or care about what someone elce that means nothing to no one says. The bible says the lord said, those who have no sin cast the first stone and everyone dropped their stones.

I prayed often for you. We have prayed for you in the past. I'll keep you in my prayers. I've always wanted to tell you,If things ever so bad it's to much really seriously open mindedly talk to him and ask and don't answer.

See if he answers anything... Say "if this is of you"... Claim a scripture that comes alive to you. Let him reveal himself to you his way.

In his time. Say if this one is for me and you answer then i'll.. Take it serous by keeping it private, wait until you no longer have any doughs. You'll be sorry whend you don't keep it private...

You'll be set free from anything anyone can ever say or do to you when he does. We are all going to die life's to short not to at least know if he answers any promises meant for you. And when the lord reminds me of you we will all pray for you.

God Bless

Ellon, Scotland, United Kingdom #137554

i always though kristi was a great girl.

I tried to get the complaint removed about a year ago. I think Kristi got my point plenty from my complaint.

The webmaster refuses to take it down. No matter what I do they refuse to remove it. Pretty sad.

If you are the person who owns this site and you are reading this please remove this complaint ASAP.... Or tell us all how to remove the complaint.

PissedConsumer.com Link Network Exposed - Dropped From Google

I loved working at Labor Ready and do miss it I cared for everyone that worked there. I can't believe all the cruel things that are posted on here,but I will still pray for all you guys.

I hope nothing for the best for all of you!!!!

:) For anyone who is interested I am now an accountant for a real-estate company and I absolutely love it. I am still in college and hope to graduate summer of 09' YAY.

I worked at Labor Ready a couple of times, I meet her when she first started working there. She kept to herself.

She never looked anyone in the eye. She reminded me of some high school girl. The type that seemed young untouched and innocent. When I came back and I started working there again I noticed Kristi changed.

You would have to look twice to notice she was the same girl. She was talkitive and everyone was involved and giving her input into her personal life. Kristi was two different persons. She even looked different.

I was surprised to see her change in such a short time. I still can't beleave no one defends her honor. Almost 1000 hits and no one has anything good to say about Kristi. Jeremiah is right that place is a trash heap full people talking trash about each other.

The workers looked like they came from the slum area of town or homeless shelter, some of them pan handle on the street for ther next fix and many look they are part of a gang. All standing there giving kristi advice. I just could never understnd why such a atractive young lady still worked there and listen to thoose type of people. She stood out like a sore thumb in that place.

I've seen it before. It's sad to see someone like that with such possibility sucked into becoming the next victim of workers who are straight from the slum area, homeless shelter part of town looking for there next easy target.

Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany #40740

Kristi dosn't work that office anymore. Kristi had no reason to call anyone a drunk or a weirdo.

There is no such thing as a normal person, I goggled it. Kristi got drunk all the time also. She was always at the bars or going out and showing up to work all messed up and moody the next day. Everyone could tell when she partyed and it was all the time!

She told everyone she partyed. It was no secret. A complete doubel standard! Anyone who calls her workers weird drunks when they party, but when she gets plastered at bars herself all the time thinks it's ok and normal to me is a phony!

It dosn't matter where or when you drink, if you drink at all and party at all, hello, your one of them! She pretended to have virtues she once might of had, but her privit life shown otherwise.

Every male thinks that because she was beautiful it meant she was innocent, far from it, she was conniving, she beleaved averyone was also, she dosn't live in reality, in the end it all came out, garbag in garbag out, she's became what she calls others, drunk losers! And the cherry on top is fights with her boyfreind and beats her up all the time, yes I too want to follow Kristi and her Labor Ready freinds example, they live what normal is!

Mayflower, Arkansas, United States #23376

Kristi is her man, Labor Ready's and Jeremy's "Trophy Girl" nothing more, good looking, dumb as a box of rocks and has a raging one so she would be a attractive lay.

She's he's so braindead and turned out she thinks a man who slaps her around, Labor Ready's homeless and the loser munipulating backstabbing management is the best life has to offer her, that man & fher children ever. I can just see it, look daddy jermey just gave me a .50 raise what I am arn't you proud of me?

Utica, Nebraska, United States #23176

As Kristi had said to us all, in many ways. I haven’t had a good life. That’s why i’m a b i t c h to everyone. And we can all attest, She has always had lots of problems with men she keeps meeting in the bars, they really are losers. She always had said, there are all weirdo’s, who want me for just one thing for a reason.

The truth is at least Kristi finally has a man that’s wants to marry her, protect her, who loves her more then life itself. So what, if she met him in a bar and he likes to party, has kids, a ex, has been in prison and is in and out of jail because he owes child support for all his kids and doesn’t have a good job. So what!!! Look guys, she’s happy and that’s all that matters! She’s always telling everyone; I finally found a real man I want to marry. She keeps telling everyone this for a reason! She’s always wanted to get married once and for all and her dreams finally come true!

And who cares if Mr. Lost, is full of jealousy, gets in everyone’s face at Labor Ready, beats her when he drinks and dose what he wants with her. He is her man and as we have all heard her reply, he can do what he wants to me I love him! I’m a b i t c h and I deserves it! I’ve heard her say, He’ll change one day, she’s obedient and happy! Maybe she’s right, maybe he will change.

“The most important thing in meeting a real man,” was his ability to fight and win, she’s finally getting married to someone she feels safe with, when she works at Labor Ready around the drug addicts or when she goes out to the bars, no one else has ever had the ability to do that. Everyone’s afraid of lost, he has been in prison, he has lots of prison tattoos she likes, he knows what’s up, and as he has proven he can protect her from all the weirdo’s at Labor Ready and the bars who want her. Besides he’s not like any of them. He loves her differently. Give her a break and leave her alone! Life isn’t easy for anyone, especially for Kristi.

Smithton, Pennsylvania, United States #22097

I over heard and saw one worker tell anther worker, Kristi will beleave aannythinngg I tell her about YOU! What you goina do about it!

Huh? Huh?

Ha Ha Ha.... And then give him a inraged look.

Bellefonte, Delaware, United States #22095

I worked at labor ready. Kristi seemed so full of consternation. She also thought that because she felt her man was a powerful man everyone else does and is afraid of him to. In fact it was because they didn’t want to lose a job they didn’t get in his face. He didn’t work there and always messing with the workers against LR policies.

Kristi's world evolves around herself and she thinks yours and even truth itself, evolves around her life and words.

Jeremy didn't care about taking anyone spreading the cutting rumors into the office confronting those speeding the rumors to stop them. I would have put my foot down and told everyone if they act this way they would be fired!! INCLUDING KRISTI.

He just left her afraid. I noticed anyone spreading lies that Kristi believed in, gets Kristi’s trust! And has full power over the one they lied about.

In fact when workers left, often office workers would tag hurtful nick names to workers after they left, behind there back, it seemed to be in agreement with the gang mentality going on, including office workers. Ask anybody working there!

Almost everyone had a nick names. That guy is a, Loser, Weirdo, Creepy, Crazy, *** Drunk nobody, Wantabe, going nowhere, ***, ect....

The group (Crack Heads ask anybody you'll see...) Kristi became friends with after she meet her new boyfriend all had "bad" nick names she and we can't lie ALL the office staff would call them, when they left the office also, before they became apart of the favorite group, they bad mouthed other workers to get the better jobs or a pat on the back. Her boyfriend is just like her.

When Kristi Started hanging out at the 6th street bars at night she changed. Kristi lumped (stereotyped) good and bad male workers all desperate bar guys, not caring if they where not that way at all.

Could you imagine how it would feel being told you where someone low whom you never acted like in any matter or would ever think like and even had to waste a moment in your life trying to defend yourself for being someone (low life) you where not? It's happens in the North Labor Ready Office!

Kristi was always right, if she thought something about you was true IT WAS!!! Because it had to be... Her emotions where always correct. Talk to her you'll see she's never wrong. That's why she has fear attacks. She was dumb and easily manipulated by other CSI workers.

No proof, No care that she might be making a terrible hurtful mistake, Kristi was in love with her being a know it all! Kristi would always lie and believe the lies so much so that she felt if she repeated them long enough they would be true to everyone and thus true. She reminded me of my 6 year old spoiled brat sister.

I wonder (and hope) if Kristi is receiving ( Karma) and beatings from her boy friends hand for slandering innocent people who meant her no harm. I don't think a single person wouldn't want to be the one beating her for slandering those who meant her no harm. Could you imagine what the children she has is going to become being raised at labor ready. Kristi is not a marriageable female for anyone but lost who has fun beating her.

In fact if she reads this, you deserve everything bad that that has ever happened your a very cold person your harts full of slander. Your soul is white with evil black spots all over it. You’re a bad person you deserve what you get that’s bad in life!

Elmore, Minnesota, United States #20840

i know kristi. she a *** she *** anybody she just act stuck up cause her boyfriend be beating her up.

he a *** he didnt get out the pen he got out of travis county jail on child support warrant he just got tats to look like he a g but he aint *** tell him ant from 23 e/s piru blood gang said that. kristi a *** she *** my mexican homeboy in his f-150 this weekend

Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #19296

When leaving a responce it's best to leave it as a complaint. Someone is going around and reporting all the responces about Labor Ready so that responces are removed. You don't have to register no one can remove them and your anonymous.

Friedrichshafen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany #19229

and yeah, everyone there is basically a drug addict. one thing i hate is how the workers like kristie just pick their suckups to go on tickets, regardless of the sign in sheet.

if nothing else, working at labor ready is a good motivator to get your *** together...

Friedrichshafen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany #19228

lol i've worked there and know who you're talking about. i think she still works there. that place -- what a *** trash heap it is, eh?

Accomac, Virginia, United States #15972

Type Labor Ready in the search option located in the upper left hand side of this page and you will see everyones complaints....... :roll

Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #11307

More like a ***!

Kutztown, Pennsylvania, United States #11305

She sounds like a blond.

View more comments

Labor Ready - GET OFF YOUR HIGH HORSES, PEOPLE!

tHIS IS FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO JUDMENTAL AND READY TO POINT FINGERS AT OTHER PEOPLE, SUCH AS EX-FELONS WORKING FOR READY LABOR...SO IF A GUY O WOMAN MADE A MISTAKE AND HAD PAID FOR THE SAME? HOW ABOUT THE MANY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WHO STILL, LIE, AND DECIEVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND HAVE NOT BEEN CAUGHT?

IS ANYONE OUTHERE AFIXING ANY BLAME ON THOSE PEOPLE?

AT LEAST THE EX-FELON WANTED TO WORK AND PERHAPS CHANGE SOMEHOW, LET US NOT BE SO DISCRIMATIVE AND DOWNRIGHT UGLY, EVERYBODY DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE. PRAISES TO LABOR READY FOR A MAGNIFICENT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!(I DO NOT CONDON CRIME)

BY: TEACHER C.M.M.P

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 02, 2008.

Comments

I appreciate the people in this country who still believe in forgiveness. The principles and values in this country are almost worthless.

No wonder so many other cultures hate American culture and society. I am a felon and I want to work. Discriminate by skill not past. I can bet I have more skill than most avg person.

Skill as in problem solving and engineering.

A mistake one time shouldnt be payment for life. Grow up America.

I apologize! I meant to say thought, not though, in my 2nd paragraph!

To previous comment written by Crystal, on 03-05-2010 09:36... First off, get down from the pedestal please. You are starting to scare the others!! Now to the comment about people using their spell check... Tis, tis said the reader. You should check your spelling as you yourself desperately need it!

And I quote, "As a parent I am applaud that this was allowed to happen." FYI: Applaud is not the same as appalled. For a moment I though you were against something, but then applaud it at the same time. Hmmmmmm???? Please think before you talk... or in your case, before you type!

As for Labor Ready, which is the main purpose of this thread, I "APPLAUD" them as many other temporary placement agencies for giving people hope. The company should not be given a bad name because of Branches & Branch Managers & Staff making mistakes. Every corporation will have negative sides and stories, but ultimately its because of that certain person/manager/rep/branch, etc.....

I am 'APPALLED' at how many people are negative in times like these about companys bringing forth hope and opportunity.

I believe I've said my peace. You all have a good one! Oh, and Crystal, before I forget, in the 2 previous paragraphs, I have given you examples as well as the correct spelling to what you obviously had a difficult time with. :zzz :grin :roll

#219913

I am a convicted felon! My crime was not violent or related to sexual acts, just a simple theft that I paid restitution for.

I made one mistake at the age of seventeen and now at age 29 I am 100% drug and alcohol free and break 0 laws, I am 4 yrs into my second 5 yr strecth of probation due to the courts loosing my file!?!?!? yet I find myself doing od jobs to make ends meet and I am applying with labor ready this week, I have years of experience in several fields but I can't even get a job cleaning toilets!

Oh yeah ? You think that's bad. Labor ready sent me on a job as a RODEO CLOWN !

I am a parent and ALL companies know that labor ready hires felons if they have a problem with that maybe they should go pick up an illegal that is standing by the corner store so they can send MORE money to other countries. :(

First of all I wanted to say that yes I am all for giving someone a second chance. However, the instance that is being discussed on this particular link should be read about before comments are made. The customer who was paying the company for a temp should have been notified about any criminal actives. Around my part of the world, they do criminal check, drug screens, and several interviews to see what type of job best suites you. You also get the lovely privilege of watching several safety videos just in case you have no common sense what so ever.

The fact that you can honestly set here and stand up for this Labor Ready company who sent a sex offender (with the ankle bracelet on a job) proves you have not been a parent. The company could have easily pulled up any of the many sites which allow you to check a city for the number of sex offenders or for a specific name of a sex offender. Not only did the company using Labor Ready to contract out work have the right to know, but the people who live in that area had the right to know. As a parent I am applaud that this was allowed to happen. What if this criminal was using the time he was there to scope out the area? Obviously his/her sentence was not up and he/she knew they were not supposed to be in that area. So why continue to go there?

Further more, everyone needs to start doing a spell check and grammar check. I have seen several post about how you all are equal, and how every one deserves a second chance. With spelling which includes did'nt and i'am, it's obvious that you could benefit from some studying. More specific to this page, the world "Steal". People lie, cheat, and steal (as in to take something with out asking). Not still. Still would be me telling you that your Caps lock was "still" on while you were typing your response to a different post on this link.

to Crystal #989700

You need to check your own spelling and grammar. 2nd paragraph 9th line applaud should be appalled you ***.

People with a record are US CITIZENS and deserve to be treated with respect and afforded the right to work and sustain oneself. Otherwise they will just commit more crime against you and society.

Think about it. In the long run it will cost society as a whole more money.

Labor ready should inform ownwers if they are sending questionable workers on jobsd and let the people paying for the work make the choice to give someone a second chance if they want. Most smaller business can't afford a big mistake or even risk like that so they should be able to ask for a diffrent worker...I've had 2 bad issues with Labor ready workers and I'm done!!!

Kiryat Ono, Tel Aviv, Israel #21429

I suggest you actually read the page about Labor Ready sending a felon out to work before you start making accusations based solely on your own preconceptions. The "ex felon" was arrested halfway through the job for violating his/her house arrest. It was most certainly not a person who had completed their debt to society and was trying to legally re-enter the workforce.

Accomac, Virginia, United States #15978

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #7919

Everyone makes a mistake or two . If a person has really changed and trying to better them selves then we should support them .

Ever wonder why some criminals are repeat offenders ?

It is because no one is willing to give them a second chance and they do what they have to to survive . Lets give them employment so they wont have to steal your wallet just to feed their family .

Altus, Oklahoma, United States #7469

Be very careful when you get a Best Buy credit card. My husband got a Best Buy card and along with it came a HSBC Mastercard that he had no knowledge of-It was a "two-fer"!

I think that is a "hog-wash" slipping in another card on a person without their knowledge! The rate is outrageous-28.99%-If he had wanted the card he would have applied for it! I think they just have you "hurry up and sign" the papers. I will admit it was his fault for not reading all the "fine" print but he was only wanting a Best Buy card!

The credit card companies are predators! They use every tactic possible to get the card in your hands and then scam you out of all the money they can!!

teresamarie
Williamsburg, Ohio, United States #7452

;) wow !! I so agree with this, I got a class a misdeameanor 10 years ago and I am being treated like I have a felony charge against me, what if I did ??

people change, and depending on the circumstances that caused all this outrage ~~~ my son was murdered 10 years ago and let me hear it from you peeps that have an only child and loose them to some *** with a gun !!!! would you handle it very well ?? thats why i had this charge. I have been looking for a job for 8 months and discovered one day that this is why I haven't gotten one because of a misd.

10 years ago. like I said I agree ~~~ get real PEEPS