Labor Ready Sucks
I been working for Labor Ready since May 2011 and worked a total of 75 days some are only half days.When i did get a return ticket they would not send me to work and sent someone else.
The fat slob *** at Labor Ready suggested to me i should give her money for getting me a ticket.
Just last week i saw this guy Wilber give her five dollars and he been working four months straight.So last week i applied for a Link card and brought in my check stubs for the last four months , hopefully this will light a fire under their *** and be a JOB SERVICE.ef36d22 review #283068
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "1. The Standard Services Meridian delta offers the best and the standard services to their customers. For the health companies, it is working well, as people need to have health-tonics and other..."
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my mother-in-law who had major surgery this past week. She loves roses so I chose a bouquet that was FULL of roses. It was called..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "I thought I'd try an escort again after being scammed by one who took my money and ran.. so I made a few calls and finally decided on new girl..."
- "these are the ways they will try to lie and scam you here are some of the handouts they give us to try to sell you and the sick part..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."