Labor Ready Sucks
I been working for Labor Ready since May 2011 and worked a total of 75 days some are only half days.When i did get a return ticket they would not send me to work and sent someone else.
The fat slob *** at Labor Ready suggested to me i should give her money for getting me a ticket.
Just last week i saw this guy Wilber give her five dollars and he been working four months straight.So last week i applied for a Link card and brought in my check stubs for the last four months , hopefully this will light a fire under their *** and be a JOB SERVICE.review #283068
You may also like
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "I WAS BROUGHT TO THE STATES AS A CHILD . RAISED IN A VICIOUS PLACE E.L.A. AND CAME TO WORK HERE STEADY FOR 3YRS. NOT LABOR READY FAULT BUT THE..."
- "After spending an endless phone tag, and doing both the office and factory tests with a pass on both, I was told that there were "no jobs available to me..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I have not been a Comcast customer for several years, however, some of my neighbors are. There is a Comcast cable box attached to the side of my townhouse...."
- "We purchased a three piece sectional and the extended 5 yr. warranty. However, all pieces are tearing at the seams and Harlem refuses to stand behind their product. It..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "To the company of Waste Managment I just recently moved into my new house. I put out my trash last night and this morning I walk out to find a failed..."