Labor Ready Sucks
I been working for Labor Ready since May 2011 and worked a total of 75 days some are only half days.When i did get a return ticket they would not send me to work and sent someone else.
The fat slob *** at Labor Ready suggested to me i should give her money for getting me a ticket.
Just last week i saw this guy Wilber give her five dollars and he been working four months straight.So last week i applied for a Link card and brought in my check stubs for the last four months , hopefully this will light a fire under their *** and be a JOB SERVICE.11618841 review #283068
You may also like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Joshua Benton of Sand and Sea Realty is one of the most unprofressional realtors out there. He makes this company look bad. He likes to hire unlicensed cleaners to spend..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "I just got off the phone with customer service, where I was apologized to for 50 minutes but not given any reasonable options. Three days ago, an attempt was made to..."
- "I had the same exact situation! My flowers were to be delivered that day (I paid extra for same day service) but they came the next day-they told me the..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "Carl the manager does not care about his residential clients. After 2 weeks of saying my lawn was dead, the manager, Carl, finally came out. He told me..."
- "I was disabled 5 yrs ago by a drunk driver. Now, I am on SO much morphine and other mind altering drugs because of the pain and burning sensation that..."