Labor Ready sent a Felon
2nd experience with Labor Ready, I'll keep it short and sweet.
Halfway through the job, police invaded high-end client's home to arrest the worker who was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet. A convicted sex offender, he was not allowed to be in that part of town.
Customer pissed, our reputation blown... thanks Labor Ready!
The workers name was Phillip A Shaw, and this occurred in the San Francisco Bay Area. He was hired to do light labor work for our home furnishings company.
The damage Labor Ready has done will cost more than any savings we could ever achieve using a temp agency.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I WAS BROUGHT TO THE STATES AS A CHILD . RAISED IN A VICIOUS PLACE E.L.A. AND CAME TO WORK HERE STEADY FOR 3YRS. NOT LABOR READY FAULT BUT THE..."
- "International Risk Control - Barry McGonigal21502 San Luis Pass 2511B Nasa RD.1-102AGalveston, TX 77554 ..."
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "They messed up on my print by adding an apostrophe after my company's logo on 600 shirts. Not only did it take 6 hours to get someone from Claims..."
- "There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I..."
- "I made a purchase of the Brandy Melville cardigan one day and when because the item was priced so high, I assumed that it would be a good product. Anyways,..."
- "I am, and have always been, a big fan of Skechers . However I have had these particular sneakers for less than a month, and as you can see, the..."
- "Ordered one thing and they delivered a much cheaper arrangement and said they would replace it next day with the right thing. Never did and when you call they..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."