Labor Ready sent a Felon
2nd experience with Labor Ready, I'll keep it short and sweet.
Halfway through the job, police invaded high-end client's home to arrest the worker who was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet. A convicted sex offender, he was not allowed to be in that part of town.
Customer pissed, our reputation blown... thanks Labor Ready!
The workers name was Phillip A Shaw, and this occurred in the San Francisco Bay Area. He was hired to do light labor work for our home furnishings company.
The damage Labor Ready has done will cost more than any savings we could ever achieve using a temp agency.1176a3b5 review #106420
You may also like
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- ""123Employee is merely a scam. As far as the what I have know their CEO Daven Michaels tells lie to all the clients and for the upcoming clients. Daven Michaels..."
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "I'm left with scars and in finished treatment. What was suppose to be a simple procedure tuned into a night mare. I look in the mirror as I try to..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."