Labor Ready sent a Felon
2nd experience with Labor Ready, I'll keep it short and sweet.
Halfway through the job, police invaded high-end client's home to arrest the worker who was wearing a GPS ankle bracelet. A convicted sex offender, he was not allowed to be in that part of town.
Customer pissed, our reputation blown... thanks Labor Ready!
The workers name was Phillip A Shaw, and this occurred in the San Francisco Bay Area. He was hired to do light labor work for our home furnishings company.
The damage Labor Ready has done will cost more than any savings we could ever achieve using a temp agency.f3c565f review #106420
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Bait and switch. Showed a picture of a lovely arrangement - "Glorious Garden" and even paid to upgrade it to the max. But what was delivered was small, pathetic and..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "hello! my name is iqunelda white. i am a new proud parent of a now 7 month old baby girl! in October of 2009 i was contacted by a..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."