Labor Ready - Anyone with a complaint contact me- Leamon 215-203-4045
Anyone with complaints about Labor Ready, contact me 215 203-4045 I am looking for workers who have serious issues. I am taking on the fight.
Labor Ready need to be Federally punished finally. It is not hard, yet
devided we stand, devided we fall. If you a a female that can prove race or gender issues, ploease. I want to hear from you. Also, from those who have longivity with Labor Ready. Plesae, do not fear their tactic. They
have discontinued sending me out after nearly ten years with them. I am
not only one of their best employees. I nearly perform close to 2000, if
not over that a year in hours. And with Labor Ready, that is a rarity.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I made a profile at freelancer.com and got 4 emails from them just one day after my first log in. So, first of all I have tried to unsubscribe the..."
- "Labor Ready dont care about people. You can be a half decent worker that some companies want to hire but what Labor Ready will then do is deliberately put you..."
- "Why is it so hard to get paid for my hard work. The new fax and email process is the worst, some people don't have places to live or food..."
- "It's a place for the scammers and liars. Women (mostly from Ghana & Nigeria) supposedly having pictures of either British or Finnish decendants but are in fact guys hiding behind..."
- "This is what was delivered yesterday. WTF? Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "We bought our sofa & chair about 10yrs ago or a bit more, the picture shows it as of last week when we sold it, to go on to another..."
- "They called my daughter told her she needed to decide where she wanted her dog to die because it was almost 6pm and they close. This is where I stepped..."
- "Went to Keith Pierson looking for a car, they told me they do accept trade in and told them about my credit score they ran all the credit check and..."