Labor Ready - Anyone with a complaint contact me- Leamon 215-203-4045
Anyone with complaints about Labor Ready, contact me 215 203-4045 I am looking for workers who have serious issues. I am taking on the fight.
Labor Ready need to be Federally punished finally. It is not hard, yet
devided we stand, devided we fall. If you a a female that can prove race or gender issues, ploease. I want to hear from you. Also, from those who have longivity with Labor Ready. Plesae, do not fear their tactic. They
have discontinued sending me out after nearly ten years with them. I am
not only one of their best employees. I nearly perform close to 2000, if
not over that a year in hours. And with Labor Ready, that is a rarity.10a32c8d review #248716
You may also like
- "We are warning you not to consider this company for employment or for service...... Bad employer/Management...they don't know how to give good service and manage businessBad attitude of employees...no..."
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldnâ€™t pay us, didnâ€™t want to pay us and were slow..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I found a negative review about my 2012 Kia Optima in my e-mails. It was not written by me. I bought it new at Fairfax Kia, (VA). Anyway, I purchased it on..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."