Labor Ready - Anyone with a complaint contact me- Leamon 215-203-4045
Anyone with complaints about Labor Ready, contact me 215 203-4045 I am looking for workers who have serious issues. I am taking on the fight.
Labor Ready need to be Federally punished finally. It is not hard, yet
devided we stand, devided we fall. If you a a female that can prove race or gender issues, ploease. I want to hear from you. Also, from those who have longivity with Labor Ready. Plesae, do not fear their tactic. They
have discontinued sending me out after nearly ten years with them. I am
not only one of their best employees. I nearly perform close to 2000, if
not over that a year in hours. And with Labor Ready, that is a rarity.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldnâ€™t pay us, didnâ€™t want to pay us and were slow..."
- "Same Case as many people post in 2012 & they still going on with stealing people money, Pay money & Activate your account to get your dream job with a..."
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "We recently rented a car from Enterprise, but did NOT purchase their insurance - HUGE mistake. While doing the inspection with the representative before we left with the car,..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "Long story short My car got vandalized so Contacted nationwide and filed a claim, adjuster comes out totaled my car and now they only want to give me $1200 for..."
- "I manufacture charge air coolers in China and had six samples sent to Orlando by Fed Ex. I put them on pallets and forwarded them on to a customer. The..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "Complaint: On December 5th, 2013, Pacific Hot Tub Solutions (PHTS)replaced the control/heater unit in my spa after diagnosing the existing control/heater unit as unrepairable. On March 23rd, 2014, while investigating..."