Labor Ready - Anyone with a complaint contact me- Leamon 215-203-4045
Anyone with complaints about Labor Ready, contact me 215 203-4045 I am looking for workers who have serious issues. I am taking on the fight.
Labor Ready need to be Federally punished finally. It is not hard, yet
devided we stand, devided we fall. If you a a female that can prove race or gender issues, ploease. I want to hear from you. Also, from those who have longivity with Labor Ready. Plesae, do not fear their tactic. They
have discontinued sending me out after nearly ten years with them. I am
not only one of their best employees. I nearly perform close to 2000, if
not over that a year in hours. And with Labor Ready, that is a rarity.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The staff here is a joke. They harrase people probably would pay some just t o take them away. Parris,willie,Steve, and that birch karren can all go *** themselves. They..."
- "Hi, its been 60 days that full and final settlement is pending for me when I had released back the maid in 1st week of October. Koosh just takes customer for granted. Beware..."
- "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..."
- "I signed up with Verizon and had installation 08/01/215. I called about the 79.99 price but was told for 10.00 more I could get the 50/50 fios. It comes..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "This is what was delivered yesterday. WTF? Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service..."
- "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...."
- "My daughter graduated college last year and she ordered her portraits, which I paid for. She had jet-black hair, on a black background with a black robe. She looked like..."
- "WOW, Dollar Tree sells better quality clothing than Fashionmia!!! The dress pictured and what I received in the mail were 2 entirely different things. The dress was thin, about 2 sizes..."